Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mary Susan Balboa

the other day my friend, mary susan, came over for coffee.  at 9am.  in her pajamas.  and we maaaaaay or may not have both climbed into my bed and talked for two hours like teenagers.  judge away.  it was fantastic and we will absolutely do it again.

out of the blue she asked, "if you could have any other accent what would it be?"  without hesitating i answered, "english.  if i sounded like adele i would walk around all day just listening to myself."  i asked her the same question and she said, "i've always wished i sounded like i was from the bronx.  how ghetto is that???"  my 95-pounds-soaking-wet-blonde-hair-blue-eyed friend responded to my fits of laughter with, "when someone from the bronx is talking to you, you WILL listen to them."

tru dat.



No comments:

Post a Comment