Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6

i got a phone call yesterday informing me of some changes going on on the other side of the world.  some changes that involve my family.  this phone call has me feeling that i am supposed to say 'yes' once again to what God is asking me to do.  and today 'yes' is a much harder word to say than 'no'. 

i'm overwhelmed.  i'm scared.  it would force me to rely completely on my faith.  and it wouldn't just be changing my life, it would be changing 6.

i can't think of anything more important that i could do with my time on earth, but i'm finding that importance can be a heavy load to carry.  i promise to share more as soon as i can.  until then, if you're the praying kind would you mind throwing a few up for the 6 of us?  

love,
megan, josh, gerald, geraldine, mohamed and mamie





  










No comments:

Post a Comment